Portland Chapter ##1006
Our USA Dance Portland Chapter is a non-profit organization dedicated to promote and support ballroom dance for youth and adults of all ages to strengthen the greater Portland, Oregon community. We strive to grow awareness and participation in the dance sport of Competitive Ballroom Dancing as well as encouraging social dancing with the local dance studios.
Currently, we host 3 events each year: The PDX Ballroom Classic (January 11, 2014), The River City Ball (June 14, 2014) and a two day egional competition for Northwest Dance Sport Championship (October 11, 2014 and 12, 2014).We are always looking for enthusiastic members and volunteers.
The present board will serve through December 2014. The Board members have agreed to serve in the following capacities:
- President and Youth/College Chair, Mark Richman
- Vice-President and Dancesport Chair, Sonja Tilton
- Treasurer, Pam Leitch
- Secretary, Terry Nicholson
- Membership Chair, Dael Kolwitz
- Publicity Chair, Nick Shur
- Scholarships, Ruby Tang
- Member at Large, Candy Nicholson
- Volunteer coordinator, Jennifer Nicholson
- Publicity assistance, Joe Leitch
- Competition assistance, Pat McCray
There are, of course, many other members who make things happen!
If you would like to come to a meeting or request information on how you can also help, please send contact us at email@example.com, or select the appropriate board member on our contact us page.